Friday, October 03, 2008

This was incredible!!!!

Well we found the Camera...long story short we thought it was stolen, but no it turned up phew!!!! We took a ride north of Bakerfeild up into the Mt.s to check out the Giant Sequia's. We had a day off from skiing to thought we should check it out:) So so so wonderful.
Photos tell it all, I was in complete awe of these Fabulous trees, it was so worth the switch back curves up the Scroll down for more pics of skiing.

6 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

Oh, WOW, what beautiful pics, they are huge! Miss Louisa always looks so happy. What's up with the red shirts?

WildRose said...

Red Shirts are for Team Day spirit, Scott Louisa and I had blue ones, but instead of going to the lake to root on our fellow team members we ran off into the Mt.s to see these giants!!! :)

LadyIrish said...

The tress are magnificent-How old are they? How tall? I hope to stand next to one some day-it would be a moving experience.

4roches said...

Wow! You are having such a great trip, the sport seems to be 2nd to all the sightseeing!

Anonymous said...

Amazing phtots. Imagine what these trees have seen in their lifetime. Makes me feel a little "small" in the realm of things. Looks like you are having a great time. Miss you.

Auntie Diana

dianne said...

Holy crapamoly, those are some seriously impressive trees! I didn't truly realize their size until I saw Louisa standing in front of one.