I was enjoying Louisa taking a nap today, and doing my Pilates DVD when this huge bird started to fly around the lake. I love big birds of prey I decided to watch him. Well there was huge Oak leaf floating in the water this is what happened! Amazing sight!
5 comments:
This is neat, Kate. It would be wonderful if he decided to live on Long Pond.Of course we have to hope that none of the local residents get frightened and decide to call Fish and Game to trap him!
WOW...what an amazing video! You should send it to Audobon. TRAP HIM?!?! Who would do that???
Really cool Kate... or should I start calling you Marty Stouffer!
Mum says that because they keep trapping the beaver out of the pond. Makes me mad!!
They trapped 2 beavers last year and 4-5 this year already. Really sad!!!
Post a Comment