Sunday, October 12, 2008

MoonDace Festival and HOLDING my first Ice Cream Cone

After a day of cuddling the new baby and letting the toddlers run and play, Nanna headed home to Cuddle with Poppop. Monet, Louisa, Teeling, Heather, Doob and I headed downtown to the Windsor MoonDance Festival. WE had some yummy dinner walked around and checked out the sites, and Louisa got to hold an Ice Cream Cone all by herself for the first time. She did really well and did not even make much of a mess! Good Job Baby Girl! Teelin did great, he was tucked in close to his mommy.

4 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

The Girls looks so cute, and your Sister looks GREAT with the new little one!

HLN said...

Oh WOW these are great pictures. I need to get them from you!!!!!! So glad you were here to play with us and help out. I love having you and Louisa here!

Buoy Stretcher said...

Too cool, she's turning into just like her parents lovin' ICE CREAM!!! I know my dad loves it and so did his mom, sweet teeth.

Love the matchin' hats, too cute. Can't wait until you post the Oktoberfest pics, what a great time hanging with Nowlans.

alexish5 said...

Too cute! I love the pics of them holding onto their cones.