oh my gosh, i don't even recognize those two!!!
Oh my gosh, that second picture is precious in so many ways!
hahahahahahahahIs that Louisa? She looks five years old
Oh my.....how did you get him to wear that??? Sooooooo friggin funny.
How cute are they, she is such a doll, and Rob Roy did a nice job so staying still even if just for the pics!
Happy Halloween Louisa!
ahhh louisa in pigtails is so precious!!! I don't blamer her for not wanting to touch the pumpkin... pumkpin guts are a bit gross.
I wish I could get my dogs to sit still like that!! Louise looks like such a big girl.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
oh my gosh, i don't even recognize those two!!!
Oh my gosh, that second picture is precious in so many ways!
hahahahahahahah
Is that Louisa? She looks five years old
Oh my.....how did you get him to wear that??? Sooooooo friggin funny.
How cute are they, she is such a doll, and Rob Roy did a nice job so staying still even if just for the pics!
Happy Halloween Louisa!
ahhh louisa in pigtails is so precious!!! I don't blamer her for not wanting to touch the pumpkin... pumkpin guts are a bit gross.
I wish I could get my dogs to sit still like that!! Louise looks like such a big girl.
Post a Comment