I have learned how to post videos!! I will get back to my photos, in the mean time sit back in enjoy the "short" Shows!! :)
Great job Scott-Louisa will LOVE it!
Nice kitchen! were going to have a few serious cooks on our hands. Mebbe I should work out a deal with the Culinary institute of America!
Randy always toots after completing a hard job too! :) Looks great. I can't beleive the microwave has a turntable, what will they think of next.
The kitchen looks great. I'm sure Louisa loves it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job Scott-Louisa will LOVE it!
Nice kitchen! were going to have a few serious cooks on our hands. Mebbe I should work out a deal with the Culinary institute of America!
Randy always toots after completing a hard job too! :) Looks great. I can't beleive the microwave has a turntable, what will they think of next.
The kitchen looks great. I'm sure Louisa loves it!
Post a Comment