Monday, October 13, 2008

Spectacular Fall colors!

I cannot resist taking pictures of this years foliage! Louisa, Rob Roy and I took a small hike at Nanna's this am. I am addicted to taking pictures of her! The lake was a perfect mirror right when I got up this am. So beautiful I just had to share! The sun will be out tomorrow, so I might need to go and take some more:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I start? They are all adorable,I was going to list my favorites, but I can't choose.Love both of them in rockers, the black and white of her with her smile, her sniffing a leaf, they are all great!

LadyIrish said...

The two in the rocking chairs is probably a Deerfield Fair winner! I hope you do take some more tomorrow!

The Real EMO said...

The rocking chair pics are my fav!! YOu are so good at photography!

Nana Farrell said...

Katie, another great job, I love the rocking chair one's also, great pictures, of such a beautiful little girl. She makes you just want to give her a big hug, she is so cute.