Great fun! Let's plant an entire filed of them next year, and line the driveways with them!
I meant field!!!!
Looks like lots of fun! I don't blame her I wouldn't want to touch that gross stuff either! You should see the pumpkins that grew all by themselves in our compost pile, if we had planted them they wouldn't have grown so nicely. Enjoy!
I totally agree....carving pumpkins is the best! I made Matt get in on the fun with me this year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great fun! Let's plant an entire filed of them next year, and line the driveways with them!
I meant field!!!!
Looks like lots of fun! I don't blame her I wouldn't want to touch that gross stuff either! You should see the pumpkins that grew all by themselves in our compost pile, if we had planted them they wouldn't have grown so nicely. Enjoy!
I totally agree....carving pumpkins is the best! I made Matt get in on the fun with me this year!
Post a Comment