Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fall Time

We made it home!! Phew! Long flight with some real jerks! Last time I Checked I had as much right as anyone else to but a plane ticket and fly from LA to Philly! There are just some real Jerks in this world, One guy who looked like a Ugly Donald Trump was sitting across the Asile from us, Louisa has a high pitch voice we all know that, we it was getting to this guy, not after three hourse or anything, it got to him right away. He was sighing and rolling his eyes at me. about three hours in Louisa hit a bit of a RED zone and did start to yell, this was what happens right before she falls asleep, this guy glared at me stood up and went to the back of the plane. It got to me!! Scott said ignore him but it got to me! I want to grab his ironed pin striped arm and look him dead in the eye and say hegh I do not care if you just lost 3 million int he stock market, but you were 19 months old at one point in your VERY long miserable life, cut me some slack **s *hole! I took my sweet husbands advice and ignored him, but boy I wanted to hunt him down once we got off that plane!!

Philly to Manch, was fine!

Louisa is a little messed up from the time change, she was up until 11 ish and slept until 10:45 this am, so I am going to try to skip her nap today in hopes to goes to be before 11!!

Went we out and changed out summer flag to a very cute, Halloween flat today, she thought this was a lot of fun:) We had a great trip but are happy to be home in our own home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Buoy Stretcher said...

somebody missed her "roddie", too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Rob looks like a BIG dog in the middle picture. Louisa has her arm on Rob like she is saying "now Rob sit pretty for the picture"

Buoy Stretcher said...

Diana - You wouldn't believe it, but she does actually tell Rob to "SIT" and "STAY" as well as say "COOKIE". We need to get that one on video for sure, HILARIOUS. Rob can't quite figure out what she is saying yet though.

Nana Farrell said...

Cute pics, glad you made it home. long trips can wear on your nerves. And not everyone in this world is nice. Thank God you don't have to be with them all the time. Life is way to short!

Anonymous said...

I miss Rob :(