Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Colors on Long Pond and Beautfiul Teelin.

Louisa, Nanna and I headed up 89 once again to Visit the Nowlans, I had not seen Teelin in about two weeks. He is growing and changing to much. He is one of the sweetest little babes! Never cries, smells so wonderufl and loves to cuddle! I miss him already. I took a few shots of the fall colors from our side of the pond.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh hum.... Kate are you having baby fever??? I'm getting that vibe from your post!!! :o) He is very beautiful!

Nana Farrell said...

Katie, beautiful pics of Fall and he looks just perfect, what a beautiful little baby boy! I agree with k's Mama, sound like baby fever, watch out!!!

LadyIrish said...

the fall colors are SPECTACULAR this Autumn-I cannot get anything done because I keep wanting to go out sied and be part of the colors.
Great pics of all, Kate.

Buoy Stretcher said...

we both have the fever, but taking our time, following doctors orders to wait until Louisa is a little older...GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM!!!

absolute beauty, especially with the blue sky and no rain, one of the best color years yet!!!

so good, even got two days of skiing in, would have gone today but tore up the shoulder...

got the lift pulled and boat put away, SUCH A SAD DAY!!!