Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sure was a Steamy one today!

It was so hot today, Louisa was so sweaty her hair kept sticking to her forehead, so I got this elastic in, only for about five minutes but it was so cute, I wish she would keep them in!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. She is such a perfect mix of you two. Doubly cute.

LadyIrish said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Cannot wait to hold here and play with her again. Where did she ever get that tie dyed outfit!!

WildRose said...

She got thie GREAT outfit from Nana Farrell, she brought it back from Jamacia Mon!! She looks so cute in it:)

Anonymous said...

Man was it hot yesterday!!! Even to hot to sit outside in the kiddie pool. Cute outfit!

HLN said...

She looks like a little doll...great smile! Love her!!

Nana Farrell said...

She is growing up so fast, she does look cute in the little outfit, and I was afraid it would never fit her.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I clench my teeth when I see these pictures because I am smiling so hard. Give her a BIG smootch from Auntie Diana