Love the last one of mom and Kev!
What a beautiful bride she made! What a happy day it looks like you all had. I love little Miss Louisa's Dress, and yours. Glad everything went well. Your Mom looks so happy, and that dress looks so nice on her, definately her color!
Everyone looks so beautiful!!!! I was worried that your house was damaged when you didn't post for so long!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the last one of mom and Kev!
What a beautiful bride she made! What a happy day it looks like you all had. I love little Miss Louisa's Dress, and yours. Glad everything went well. Your Mom looks so happy, and that dress looks so nice on her, definately her color!
Everyone looks so beautiful!!!! I was worried that your house was damaged when you didn't post for so long!!
Post a Comment