Saturday, July 05, 2008

Louisa's first pull behind the Mastercraft!!

So the plans changed today and we did not get to have our party at my mums, due to a low grade fever in Miss Louisa, so we decided to make the most of it, I thought Louisa would really like a ride on Big Mable! We have been spending a lot of time in the boat and she has a ball. It was the same thing behind the boat! She loved it, this is the greatest tube you really do not even get wet! Dada did a great job driving slowly, and carefully. We decided that this went so well we will move right to the slalom ski next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest tube ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go for a ride!! :o)

LadyIrish said...

She is fearless!! I see her tearing around on pony!
Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

She will be "green buoying" in no time. :)

KJW said...

Those pictures are great...