






Here are a few more pics from our family fun day to York. Louisa and Dada got to eat at Goldenrod Kisses for the first time, it was a sweet time! Heather, Monet, Louisa and I took a trip up to Lincoln yesterday to visit the Junkins crew! It was a beautiful day, with loads of sunshine, I think we swam in the pool for at least two hours! What a fun summer we are having:)
7 comments:
That was my first time to York and boy is the Goldenrod yummie!!! I got their "Minced Ham" sandwich and as everyone knows Ham Salad is my favorite!!! Mmmmm, still need to make some ham loaf again soon, another yummy treat.
So fun to share in these fun adventures with Louisa. I remember fondly as a kid going all across the country on exursions, so great to keep the tradition going!!!
Where will we be off to next?!?
Can't wait to visit Goldenrod in August! Love that place...and their peanut butter taffy of course.
In the 2nd picture Louisa looks like she knows she is about to get into something she shouldn't!!
So many cute pictures.
Auntie Diana
Yes Louisa was trying to steal a sip of Ice Cold Coca Cola, a real treat for Dada and I!
Not yet for you sweet cheeks! I like that pic as well di!
I love Goldenrod-went there as a child with my Dad many years ago, and he and I visited it several times when I was grown and he was a senior citizen! These traditions are wonderful memory makers!
Love, Nanna
Peanut Butter Taffy all the way...
I agree Peanut butter taffy is the best. cute pics. She is growing up so fast. York is one of our favorite places to go. Did you hit stonewall kitchens??? out on Rt. 1 ? Great place to visit!
Post a Comment