Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Planet Liquid

After having to postpone our trip to Planet Liquid, the new water park in Candia, Due to HFMD we ended up making it today! What a fun place I am already looking forward to heading back there. Sarah and Andres meet us there, what a GREAT time we had. Louisa was a little unsure about the whole thing at firstt and was a bit of a Velcro baby :) After watching all the bigger kids play and have fun, she got into it BIG TIME!! So cute! I kept thinking of how much Monet would love it!!! Having kids is so much fun...you get to do all this kiddy stuff again!!!!

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

Wish I could have been there too! Count me in for trip number 2!

Unknown said...

That looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

I bet K would love that place since she loves water so much!!