Monday, July 07, 2008

Scooter!!!

So we have some great neighbors! They each have a Moped, they know how often I run over to the barn, so they offered this little guy to me for the summer!!! It is really really fun!! Yes I look like a dork!! I crack myself up!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that really you Kate! Be safe.

LadyIrish said...

Do you need a license to drive that thing?!?!?
Mom

Anonymous said...

you look cute :)

KJW said...

AWESOME! You have wanted one of those for awhile... take it easy on the dirt road! You don't want to be pulling rocks out of your rear like you know who!

LadyIrish said...

Kevin-you are TOO FUNNY!!

Nana Farrell said...

you look so cute Katie! No place for Louisa on that thing.

LJN said...

Kate - I would'nt recommend riding that rig in flip flops!!! Be safe

HLN said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I think a leather jacket and chaps are in order! And of course with fringe!

HLN said...

"OOOOHHHHH I don't know what that is..."

Quote from Monet looking at this the first photo

WildRose said...

Ya Doob Scott said the same thing to me! Do not ride in flops! So I guess you are both right:) I just love love love to ride it!!!!!!!!!!

Kev as for rocks out of your rear...you made me LOL!! So so True, I am careful, hey it is like when I tube!!

WildRose said...

LOL Monet...Don't know what that is!! HAHAHAH