Monday, July 07, 2008

Hand, Foot and Mouth

Louisa has come down with Hand Foot and Mouth. The Blisters showed up today...look pretty sore. She had a pretty good fever for a few days, has not been eating well, and has been very cranky, thought it was teeth, until this am:( Lets hope this passes soon!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch, poor Louisa!
Wish I were there to give you a hug. Get better soon Louisa.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

LadyIrish said...

Well, hopefully she will be over it soon-I never heard of this malady until lately. You kids did not ever have it that I can remember!
Love to you all ,
Nanna

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon Louisa! I had this 2 weeks ago & it stinks!!!

KJW said...

Yeah, I don't remember hearing about this sickness until recently either... I wonder what has caused the increase in cases?

Nana Farrell said...

Poor little Louisa, that isn't a fun time. Hope it is over real soon for her and Mom and Dad. I agree, my boys never had it either. I do remember hearing of it, but very rarely. Hope she is better real soon, maybe an Ice Cream from Johnson's would help, she seemed to enjoy the last one.

Anonymous said...

Hope she feels better soon!!! Your flowers look great!