

I made Louisa some Long Pond Blueberry Pancakes this am for breakfast! The blueberry bushes all around the pond are ripe with loads of sweet blue little berries! I took
advantage of the sweet
silence of nap time...and picked a few cups of berries right out
in front of our house. I gave
Louisa a stack before I cut them, she was so funny checking the out, they looked a little different then normal pancakes. After a
LRB inspection...she was free and clear to eat...well maybe one whole one, with a little help for maple syrup of course!
8 comments:
Those look good!! We are planning on going blueberry picking this weekend!
Love the pics-I also loved the pancakes you gave me this morning!
Mom
Nothing like Long Pond Berries!! Maybe we can find sometime to get some this weekend!
Yummy!!! I love blueberries, but my Jadyn won't touch them. Louisa looks so cute. I love all of the pictures you have posted. I hope everything goes great this weekend...we really wish we could be there.
He face in the first picture is a classic LA LA face! Love it...
I agree with hln.. long pond berries are the best on the planet!
Yummy! Those look great!
The little ones make the best jelly and jam. boy those pancakes look real good Katie! Miss Louisa looks like she enjoyed them.
Post a Comment