Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh Dear!!

Well I was packing Louisa's bag for a trip up to see my sister tomorrow, and Louisa decided to climb up on the changing table, she has never done this before! Everyday is a new day with a toddler!!

Also I make this Butterfly clip holder really easy! Just glued on some pretty ribbon to a butterfly iron on I found. Great place to store those clips that they never leave in there hair!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

crafty mamma....great job!

LadyIrish said...

Time for a net over the top of the crib!! Do I remember a tory about Scott climbing to the top of the refrigerator!?!?!?!??

Unknown said...

He sure did! Used his high-chair to accomplish his goal. Look out mom and dad Louisa has opened up a new world.

Kate, your butterfly hair clip is a great idea and so cute. Soon you will be taking orders.

Georgetown Gang said...

Time to start securing everything to the wall!!! I have to say that I think Jadyn and Louisa are very much alike - and little Maddy is not far behind!!!

The Real EMO said...

I love the butterfly clip thingie! Where do you get all those cute clips???
HAHA on the climbing! Its so funny the things they think of to do!

alexish5 said...

Wow! Is she climbing out of her crib yet?

Nana Farrell said...

How do they ever figure out these things, we want them to grow up, but then sometimes we change our minds, especially when they do things like climbing. I agree with the others, time to secure every thing down! Cute hair clip holder, nice idea Katie!