











Louisa and I took a trip over to Butter Nut Farm today. IT was such a perfect day to be out on the farm. The sun was warm and inviting. We picked a bunch of Apples and even more Peaches!! Louisa decided to climb up the ladder for some of the higher ripe ones:) She loved to run up and down the long cool shaded aisles of pregnant fruit trees. We picked out a pumpkin big enough for her to sit on. Louisa even helped push the very full wagon back. Off to bake some yum yum's with our new fruit! Thanks for a great day Louisa Rose!
7 comments:
Babe - What great pictures, looks like a blast!!! In checking out their website looks like the blackberries and raspberries are rip too, MMMMMM do I love peaches!!! - SB
http://www.butternutfarm.net/
Butternut Farm
195 Meaderboro Rd
Farmington, NH 03835
603-335-4705
Wonderful pictures Kate! Miss Louisa looked like she was having a great time. She certainly is a doer-just like her mom. Things here in Cornish are fine-miss you-give Louisa a kiss and a hug from Nanna.
What great fun and awesome pics. You will enjoy making yuuuummmmmmy treats
and sampling all the different goodies. Louisa is so cute and love all the exciting adventures planned for her.
Love the pictures! The way Louisa is running in the one picture (away from you) and the way she is taking charge of pushing that wagon, I can see her Mama's "strong" tendencies in her already! I can't wait to hear the stories from the coming year!
Auntie Diana
hmmmm fresh peaches. I need to get some and make some more cobbler!
Fantastic pictures! Well done... I hope you had some homemade whipped cream w/ that crisp!
What great pics Katie, looks like lots of fun! Oh such great memories picking all the fruits of the season! Enjoy!
Post a Comment