I found one of our kitties in the crib the other day, and....Louisa is just about ready to climb out of her crib. There is no way she is ready for a toddler bed, so I thought we would try this!!!
Sounds like a wild case of Lilly-itis! She climbed out at 10 months, the hood was ripped within minutes. She started walkingat 10 mo. too! Good luck! I'm so glad I'm thru the teribble1,2,3,4 and 5's!!!
Wow! what a dare devil! If the crib tent doesn't work I have heard of people who put the crib mattress on the floor and then a baby gate by the door so they can climb out of bed but not out of the room!!!!! Show us a pic of the crib with that tent thingie on. Im dying to know what it looks like and what louisa thinks of it!
really is too cute for words, she loves "playing in her crib" except for bedtime...too funny hearing her say "ZIP, ZIP, ZIP" and pointing to the zipper, doing a spin dance and then laying down...gotta capture it on video...
4 comments:
Please let me know how that works...
Sounds like a wild case of Lilly-itis! She climbed out at 10 months, the hood was ripped within minutes. She started walkingat 10 mo. too! Good luck! I'm so glad I'm thru the teribble1,2,3,4 and 5's!!!
Wow! what a dare devil! If the crib tent doesn't work I have heard of people who put the crib mattress on the floor and then a baby gate by the door so they can climb out of bed but not out of the room!!!!! Show us a pic of the crib with that tent thingie on. Im dying to know what it looks like and what louisa thinks of it!
really is too cute for words, she loves "playing in her crib" except for bedtime...too funny hearing her say "ZIP, ZIP, ZIP" and pointing to the zipper, doing a spin dance and then laying down...gotta capture it on video...
Post a Comment