Friday, September 12, 2008

Apple Crisp Time

One of my favorite things in the fall is warm apple crisp and Ice Cream, well it just got even better!!! Add one full size helping of Louisa and it came out perfect.
This was the first time Louisa got to cook with me using her new Learning Tower that Nanna and Pop Pop Got for her:) She did great in it, right down to tasting it:) Yum Yum! Thanks for the great help Louisa:)

7 comments:

The Real EMO said...

That learning tower thing looks cool!!!! Yum yum... lovev apple crisp with cool whip!

HLN said...

She looks like she is having a dandy time, both helping and eating! And Monet has a pair of pants just like those and they are REALLY long on her too.

4roches said...

I love apple crisp!!! I hope to go to Mack's in Londonderry soon for some apples. Aidan loves to chase the ducks there so it is always fun.

Anonymous said...

That last picture is a winner. She is SO cute and it looks like you two are having so much fun. Miss you all so much!

Love,
Auntie Diana

Nana Farrell said...

Looks real good, I just love the smell of apple crisp, and the taste is even better. What a cute little tower thing, much better than the old stand by chair!

Buoy Stretcher said...

that apple crisp was DARN GOOD, best you've ever made babe...so what was that secret ingredient Louisa put in there when she was helping???

thanks to Nanna & PopPop for the great "tower" so that LaLa can be part of the action...

alexish5 said...

I love the tower too. I'll have to look for one so Sarah can help out. Right now she sits in her highchair while I bake, but I don't think that is going to last much longer. The crisp looks yummy!