That last pic is my favorite! Nice shots!
Kate, once again you have captured some beautiful pics of Louisa celebrating the first day of fall.
Beautiful pictures! You should enter them in a competition!
wow ! I am prejudiced as her Nanna, but come on Kate! You are one talented photographer with a beautiful, beautiful child!
Just beautiful pics!!! I agree about the competition, the Deerfield Fair is coming up?????
I smell.... PHOTO CONTEST!!!!
You need to give me some lessons on taking good pics and how to keep your little girl still for them! =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That last pic is my favorite! Nice shots!
Kate, once again you have captured some beautiful pics of Louisa celebrating the first day of fall.
Beautiful pictures! You should enter them in a competition!
wow ! I am prejudiced as her Nanna, but come on Kate! You are one talented photographer with a beautiful, beautiful child!
Just beautiful pics!!! I agree about the competition, the Deerfield Fair is coming up?????
I smell.... PHOTO CONTEST!!!!
You need to give me some lessons on taking good pics and how to keep your little girl still for them! =)
Post a Comment