Wednesday, January 30, 2008

11 Months and Growing!

Wow 11 Months already!
Last month I tool Louisa to the Dr. She had grown a whole inch!! Sooo she can reach the first self in the pantry, as you can tell by the picture she likes to explore these new heights!!! Looks like she was ready for a snack!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, I looked at the top picture and said "wow, she looks like Scott." Then I scrolled down and looked at the last picture and I said "wow, Louisa looks like her mommy." Amazing how Louisa's different expressions make her look like each of her parents.

Auntie Diana

Unknown said...

Looks like Louisa was having great fun! A whole new world to explore. Look out Kate, her dad was a climber. I remember thinking the top of the frig. was a safe place. Boy was I wrong.

LadyIrish said...

Is is time to get her her own little broom and dust pan? Or maybe a mini dustbuster?

HLN said...

You are a good mom to not get mad at her and instead take the time to snap a photo to remember it by! Too funny...she likes Tings...just like her Auntie Heather

Anonymous said...

What a cute kitchen helper. And is that CINNABON mix I see in the picture????????

Buoy Stretcher said...

now I see the photo of why KT was so friendly tonight greeting me at the front door with snacks and suggesting I have as many as I want. Thought they were extra crunchy!!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny! All the books say that they love to explore! She's right on target!