I took some fun pics of little Louisa today. I telll ya I was sweating when we were done...phew! You got to the mall to get pics done and you sweat and say "oh I can do this at home" Then you sweat at home and say man I should just go to the mall!! But I love taking pics so oh well!



11 comments:
Beautiful!!! Absolutely beautiful. Louisa is so precious and Kate you are a pro. I need a hard copy to add to my "Grandma's Brag Book".
Julie
What gorgeous photos... Fearless prediction.... Katie Behner as Doula & Photographer as a next career....
xoxo
Reilly
WOW!!! Kate you do a great job taking pics!!! Where in the world did you get such a cute dress???? Definately keepsake pics!!
The black and white is perfect! So sweet and cute. She looks like a doll! from Molly
absolutely breathtaking, certainly made for a fun treat to keep daddy smilin' through a friday afternoon...
i agree Reils, 2nd career as a Photographic Doula!!!
mom, v-day is just around the corner, certainly a great time for "Bragging"...
HAHA Riles you are funny, but you never know......
I got this dress from one of Scott's Family friends in OH. I have been waiting to put it on her. I really is not the photographer...more the model!!
Louisa,
You are so lucky to hav a Mommy that can take pictures like that-and without an assistant! Your Daddy is ot too bad either!
Love,
Nanna
What gorgeous pictures! Absolutely beautiful!!!! Love the dress. I love the black and white that is wonderful. What a great job MOM!
Gorgeous pictures!!! She really looks like a little doll.
Love the dress! It is amazing...so are the pictures!
That first picture of your daughter looking in the mirror is priceless!! You should definitely do something with that. Sell it to a magazine or something. I am an amateur photographer and I haven't seen that good of a picture in a long time, even from the professionals! Well done!!
Post a Comment