Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funny Baby!

Louisa is in to carrying around shoes. Scott and I were eating lunch on Sunday when she carried his shoes over and insisted we help her put them on. Notice they are on the wrong feet, so funny. Then she tried to walk! Those shoes are heavy!

I was getting the kitty a drink with Louisa on my hip, I needed my other hand, so I stood he up in the sink. Then the cat thought that was pretty cool! Louisa thought it was great!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez...what are you feeding that cat?? They are almost the same size!!! Ha!

Unknown said...

It is a big world to explore! We love you beautiful smile.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

LadyIrish said...

A sense of humor suits one well on the journey through life-I am so happy you have a funny bone that likes to be tickled!
Love, Nanna

Buoy Stretcher said...

too precious...