Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One Year Ago.....

One Year ago I counted your Fingers
One Year ago I counted your Toes
One year ago I found your sweet smell
One year ago I felt your soft skin
One year ago I kissed your sweet cheeks
One year ago I heard your sweet cry
One year ago you brought a tear to our eyes
One year ago we finally met YOU!
Happy Birthday sweet baby Girl!


Two years trying to get pregnant..... 16 weeks of morning sickness... 9 months of heartburn....9 months of back pain..30 hours of labor...3 hours of pushing...holding your sweet new baby girl for the first time...priceless!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Today is a very special day, Happy 1st Birthday Louisa.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

awww- That is beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday louisa!!!!

LadyIrish said...

To see my baby Kate love little Louisa so much is one of life's greatest gifts!!!
The poem is tender and sweet-make sure to put a copy in her baby book-you should write more!
Love, Mom

alexish5 said...

How Beautiful! Happy birthday Louisa!

HLN said...

what a nice poem for your baby girl!

Buoy Stretcher said...

very nice touch indeed. Certainly a priceless moment and continues to be such an amazing moment.

KJW said...

Has it been a year already!?

Nicely written sis! Good job...

Anonymous said...

Look how fast time flies! We all must savor every moment.Happy First Birthday Louisa!
Love,
Auntie Diana

Georgetown Gang said...

Happy First Birthday Louisa...and too Mommy and Daddy too. I hope you have a wonderful day. Time sure flies by so fast...almost as fast as babies change.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Louisa. Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.
xoxo
Jack, Reilly & Brian

Molly's Family said...

Happy birthday Ms. Louisa and many more! Beautiful words...