Nanna gave Louisa this great Airplane, she was more than read to ride it, even in her big pink dress! Nanna also got her all gas tank full and ready to Party!
No kidding about taking a bottle, I still think it is werid. I was the same way as a baby did not take it until a year or so. As for the airplane Louisa loves it as well, my mom got it at good ole Toys R US :)
As one of Louisa's grandmothers and Kate's mother, I can vouch for the fact that Katie absolutely refused every type of bottle and nipple I could find when she was a baby. At about 10 months old she finally decided that bottles were OK! Louisa is following that same pattern. Louisa is a perfect mix of Scott and Kate, and a precious darling!
4 comments:
We had such a great time at the party! She is such a cutie...love the dress!
It is too funny to see her taking a bottle after all the stories of you trying when she was little. =)
i second the bottle comment!!!
ps.. where did she get that airplane? keira loved it
No kidding about taking a bottle, I still think it is werid. I was the same way as a baby did not take it until a year or so. As for the airplane Louisa loves it as well, my mom got it at good ole Toys R US :)
As one of Louisa's grandmothers and Kate's mother, I can vouch for the fact that Katie absolutely refused every type of bottle and nipple I could find when she was a baby. At about 10 months old she finally decided that bottles were OK! Louisa is following that same pattern.
Louisa is a perfect mix of Scott and Kate, and a precious darling!
Post a Comment