Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Aunite Heather, Monet and Louisa playing after a yummy Easter Brunch!
Auntie Heather and Kay Kay (as Monet says it:)
Lala and her best buddy dada
Good moning ichat with Grandma and Grandpa Behner!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

she is just a doll! You guys sure did a wonderful job with her. she looks like a little princess! I just love the hat. Looks like fun was had by all! And yes, Katie Spring is really on it's way. I asked the Easter Bunny, and he said it really was, just in case you didn't get to talk to him, I did.

alexish5 said...

Love the dress! She does look like a doll!

Anonymous said...

I love the dress too!!

LadyIrish said...

Thanks for making Easter wonderful It is such a joy to see the little sweethears dressed up and playing with eachother. The big folks are might spiffy too!
Love, Nanna

WildRose said...

Nana Farrell
Thank you for asking the Easter Bunny about spring! I am glad to hear it is coming!!!

WildRose said...

Nana Farrell
Thank you for asking the Easter Bunny about spring! I am glad to hear it is coming!!!