Great photos! This is how I remember winter as a kid...
I think Louisa loves the snow. Time to build a snowman and sip on some hot chocolate.
Grandma Julie, Mum and Dad did try to build me a snowman, but the snow was just not right! Will have to keep trying!
Oh my...that sure is a lot of snow...I have to say that I am enjoying the NC winter this year. Louisa looks so cute all bundled up!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great photos! This is how I remember winter as a kid...
I think Louisa loves the snow. Time to build a snowman and sip on some hot chocolate.
Grandma Julie,
Mum and Dad did try to build me a snowman, but the snow was just not right! Will have to keep trying!
Oh my...that sure is a lot of snow...I have to say that I am enjoying the NC winter this year. Louisa looks so cute all bundled up!!!
Post a Comment