Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday Shopping!

Louisa looked so cute while we were getting her dressed to go get some shopping done I could not resist a quick pic!
Dada is driving Miss Louisa!
mmmm Buffalo sauce! Someday...Baby Girl!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a smile... dancing on the counter!
Wow, I can see the new teeth, too cute.

LadyIrish said...

Great pics in the gorcery store-she will like to see that whne she is older, and grocery sotres are different!

LadyIrish said...

Boy-I am a terrible speller on these BLOGS!!!! Guess I should proof read, but am always in too much of a rush.

Buoy Stretcher said...

that's my girl, learning the meager ways of shopping at an early age...buffalo sauce marinade is the only way to go...on eggs, on chix tenders, on steaks, on ...

alexish5 said...

I love the last picture with the buffalo sauce! Sarah loves spicy stuff already, but we haven't tried buffalo sauce yet....one of her favorites is chili!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! I need a LaLa fix soon...........................................