The top ictuer is wonderful-a beautiful baby and a great photographer!
I love the top picture...it's a framer! The sled looks like great fun. I haven't brought Sarah sledding this winter yet. I'll have to try it out.
So I can tell the blue scarf is holding Louisa in place....that had me laughing so hard at first. But I must admit...great idea.
Ya I needed a way to keep her in! She had a great time, kept trying to touch the snow banks as we went by:)
Adorable! Louisa looks like a living doll. You need to patent your sled seat belt! Miss you.Auntie Diana
Looks like a nice little hike on a sunny day!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The top ictuer is wonderful-a beautiful baby and a great photographer!
I love the top picture...it's a framer! The sled looks like great fun. I haven't brought Sarah sledding this winter yet. I'll have to try it out.
So I can tell the blue scarf is holding Louisa in place....that had me laughing so hard at first. But I must admit...great idea.
Ya I needed a way to keep her in! She had a great time, kept trying to touch the snow banks as we went by:)
Adorable! Louisa looks like a living doll. You need to patent your sled seat belt! Miss you.
Auntie Diana
Looks like a nice little hike on a sunny day!
Post a Comment