

Alexis and Sarah Julie and Adian Julie and Max
Well today was our last Mommies Group...until Nini Baminini gets rolling! This is Louisa sitting with Nina Cullen. The Douala that ran the Mom's Place mommies group. Louisa and I have been going every Wednesday from 10-12 for the last 1o months!! I first took her when she was 4 weeks old, I was so scared I brought my mom with me:) She has outgrown the group, I do not want her to sit on any of the new Born's. It has been a wonderful experience! I am so happy Nina called me and encouraged us to attend. Louisa and I both have made some really great friends! So Thanks Nina you are the BEST!!! There is going to be an article in the Union Leader about the mommies group, so those of you who read that paper, watch for us in the paper! Not sure when it is going to be in.
Louisa checking out the inside of Max Mudds ear!
Hey MoMo you want to Cook???




4 comments:
hahahhah "Hey Mo-Mo..wanna cook!!@#@!" hahahhaha!!!!! Great caption!
We get the union leader so I will keep my eyes peeled for the article and email everyone when it comes out!!! Hopefully we will still get to see you!! Keira and i will be in IOWA next thurs .. I am bummed.. I want to see your sheep!!!
Tanya
Great pictures! We are going to miss you at the mom's group. Sarah and I will probably only be going for 1 more week. It is getting too hard chasing after her. We should see you next Thursday! Can't wait to see the sheep!
Alexis
great pics, Katie-I loved the caption about cooking!!
Post a Comment