Monday, January 07, 2008

Winter Lala Land


Look at Louisa's fangs! So funny.
Nanna And Pop came out to visit by the barn. Nice photo, wish LALA was smiling (rare the she is not!)
Jan 2 could not resist a Photo of how much snow was on the mail boxes!! Very pretty.
Here is the brooke on our road, another pretty spot. I seem to like winter more this year than any other year, I guess a baby does change EVERYTHING!Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The cutiest fangs we have ever seen!
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

HLN said...

What a smile!! And it is funny she is not smiling with Nanna and PopPop.

KJW said...

La La is funny...

Nice scenery shot too Kate!

LadyIrish said...

beautiful baby abd snow!

Molly's Family said...

Lilly had fangs too. If I can find the pic I'll scan and post! Too cute;)

WildRose said...

Maybe it is a "family" Thang!! So cute!! Would love to see Lily's fangs!