My friend Mary-Ann has the most gorgeous Magnolia Tree out in front of her house. We have been waiting for it to bloom so I could take Louisa's Photo in front of it:) Despite the pouring rain, and worrying all the buds would get washed off, we got some cute shots today! Thanks Mary-Ann.
Look at this beautiful Pink Calla Lilly, who would of thought you could grow these in New Hampshire???





5 comments:
Ah, the magnolia is such a wonderful sign of spring. Love the smell. Great photos babe, boy I'm partial, but does she get any cuter than that with the wind blowing in her hair!!! We are such lucky parents. GO CELTICS!!!
I never realized she already had so many teeth! Love the photos.
Auntie Diana
wow.. Beautiful flowers!! and of corse a beautiful baby!
I love magnolia trees! I am trying to figure out where to put one in my yard! Great pictures!
What a pleasure, I think it is the pretty little girl that makes the pictures. The tree still has blooms, keeping my fingers crossed that they stay for a few more days. William's prom is Saturday night.
Post a Comment