Monday, May 05, 2008

Monet Turns 2!!

Monet sitting with her Daddy waiting for the party to start!

One Two Three Blow!! We had to do this about 3 times:)
I took Louisa and Monet for a nice little walk down to the river, well we did good getting down the path, but had a little trouble getting back up! Louisa decided she was not going to walk anymore, so I put her on my shoulders, then Monet sat down in the grass, and would NOT move:) LOL Thank Goodness Dada Doobie came to the rescue!!

I just love this pink party dress!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

HLN said...

Great shots Kate. And I was laughing thinking about watching you down in the field with the two of them. It is always easier to go down then to come back up!!

Unknown said...

Looks like great party fun, Happy Birthday Monet! Louisa is quite the little lady in her party dress.

alexish5 said...

They are so cute together!

Nana Farrell said...

Happy Birthday Monet! 2 years old, hard to believe. What a cute cake, I liked the cake I saw in other pictures also. What a beautiful dress on Louisa! Such a pretty color for her.