Louisa and I took a drive and met up with Auntie Diana a Bob Evans, it was great to see her and catch up! She looks GREAT!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WHAT a SPECIAL TREAT! I got to see my bestest friend with her adorable little girl. Life's purpose becomes clearer when I watch you teach Louisa about the world.
Great picture-Diana, you look so pretty! Kate and Louisa are darlings, like you. Glad you two keep in touch-old friends are the best kind! Love, Louise (also known as Nanna!)
I was really great to meet up Diana, Life purpose does for sure come quickly into focus when you have this little precious angel in your life! Time for a baby Di????
3 comments:
WHAT a SPECIAL TREAT! I got to see my bestest friend with her adorable little girl. Life's purpose becomes clearer when I watch you teach Louisa about the world.
See you soon,
Auntie Diana
Great picture-Diana, you look so pretty! Kate and Louisa are darlings, like you. Glad you two keep in touch-old friends are the best kind!
Love, Louise (also known as Nanna!)
I was really great to meet up Diana, Life purpose does for sure come quickly into focus when you have this little precious angel in your life!
Time for a baby Di????
Post a Comment