Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chix Pox!!! No Fun!

Well Look what Louisa woke up with this am!! L:( We are stuck at home for a least a week! Poor Baby

10 comments:

alexish5 said...

Poor Louisa! At least she got it now so you don't have to worry about it in the future! I am tempted to bring Sarah over. =) Remember the "chicken pox parties" people used to have.

The Real EMO said...

Seriously!!! I think I want to bring Keira over too. Where did you get them???????
Hopefully she feels better soon.-tanya

WildRose said...

I have no clue! I am guessing the airport last week on the way to OHIO??
As for coming over...you do not want these!! They are NASTY!!

Unknown said...

"Chicken pox" are not fun. Wish we were there to help! The oatmeal bath should help when the itching starts. Hope Louisa feels better soon, hang in there Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon & hope that you & Scott had these already at some point.... We're thinking of you! xoxo R

Unknown said...

The look on Louisa's face is worth a million words...she is not happy at all! Hugs and Kisses from Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

She looks miserable, I swear by Caladryl Clear for poison ivy so maybe it would help. Time to make some more cookie dough so she can lick the spoon. That will cheer her up!!

Auntie Diana

Anonymous said...

Louisa,

I hope you feel better and your Mommy doesn't got crazy being house bound.

-Sinead

Unknown said...

fortunately she hasn't started itching, just that first night she had a rough time probably due to a slight fever...

hopefully she's not like me and gets them TWICE, I remember that, two easter's in a row...

it must feel just like poison ivy to them...

having to stay home for ONE WEEK, that will be the most difficult part!!!

Nana Farrell said...

Poor Little Louisa! I hope this will do it for her, I got them 3 times as a child, but neither of my boys got them. Hopefully this will do it for her. Not fun for anyone involved! Hang in, I bet you are correct about the airplane, all they do is circulate that gross air!