Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow :)

I have always loved IZ's version of this song, I was more than pleased to hear Jason Castro do such nice job with it tonight on American Idol....he got my vote:) Love him!

6 comments:

KJW said...

Yeah, that song always reminds me of Maui!

I also saw him sing it, and he did a great job.

Anonymous said...

you and alexis!!!! Seriously.. I cannot stand him!!! Its a good song but I can't stand him and his dirty dreads!!!!!

Molly's Family said...

I was shocked my hubby never heard this version. He did awesome, I like him but I like all the guys. I'm not loving the girls this season!

WildRose said...

Well I guess Jason is not going to get K'mama's Vote hahahha :)

Not surprized Alexis likes him, seems like Alexis and I are very much alike:-)

Molly, I cannot believe Austin had never heard that song! Good thing he is up to speed!

alexish5 said...

I love him too! Tanya gives me a hard time about it though! He has such a great voice.

That song was Matt's and my last dance at our wedding! I love it! I always get a few tears when I hear it!

dianne said...

That was the perfect song for him this week and he nailed it. This version of "Over the Rainbow" grows on me more and more everytime I hear it.