Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's A Boy!!

So my sister is having a little boy!! So happy for them! Cannot wait to meet this little guy on Sept 13th!
Doobie Jr.???

6 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

Hey, maybe it will be the 12th, like William and I. That would be so cool! So happy for all of them. Just think Monet will have a little brother.

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!! Cannot wait to meet the little fella....I wonder who he will look like?!?

Molly's Family said...

OMG..a boy! It's a rare thing in this family! I hope to see all these babies one of these days!

KJW said...

Molly you are so right. In our generation there are nine cousins.. 6 girls & 3 boys. So it is a rare thing indeed. :)

Georgetown Gang said...

Monet, mommy and daddy must be so happy to have a baby boy on the way!! Just think, you get to do all sorts of shopping. I am so happy for ya'll.

LadyIrish said...

these little ones are such gifts! I would LOVE to see them all together soooooon!!