haha.. I love when she licks the plate!! :o)
a girl after my own heart! And is that a new high chair? Love it! :) Hope we can see all of you soon. Miss you!! xoxo
OH MY.....now I'm craving pancakes!!!
I'm more of a bacon & eggs guy myself, but La La makes those flapjacks look GOOD! :)
She's certainly developing a sweet tooth. "Breyer's Twix Ice Cream" is becoming one of her favorites, anytime we open the freezer she wants a spoonful!!!
What a great plate! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha.. I love when she licks the plate!! :o)
a girl after my own heart! And is that a new high chair? Love it! :) Hope we can see all of you soon. Miss you!! xoxo
OH MY.....now I'm craving pancakes!!!
I'm more of a bacon & eggs guy myself, but La La makes those flapjacks look GOOD! :)
She's certainly developing a sweet tooth. "Breyer's Twix Ice Cream" is becoming one of her favorites, anytime we open the freezer she wants a spoonful!!!
What a great plate! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment