We are all so happy to see these tiny little spring bulbs did live though that terrible winter! Louisa is growing and changing so fast! She has started to act more and more like a little toddler. She is getting cuter everyday, her new word is "UG-OH" She says it all the time in the sweetest little voice.
Smile pretty!
It was so nice out yesterday, Louisa Brulee Kitty and I had a "picnic". Louisa loved sitting in her chair and playing with her Tea Set Julie Roche gave her. She loves to be outside!! Even though she seemed to gravitate towards every dangerous thing out there:)





7 comments:
Way too cute for words
Katy b
x
LOVE the pictures with the umbrella, they should be in a magazine. She is going to love the outside, just like her mommm!
Love,
Auntie Diana
Great days of Spring, wish we were there to join in on the tea party. Louisa is growing so fast and getting cuter everyday.
Very cute!!!!!!!!-tanya
All I got to say is check out the belly!
I totally noticed the belly too - And the chubby arm! I love that! She is just so cute.
twOh, what an angel! Tell her that she has a Minnie Mouse purse coming her way from Disney World! Popop and I checked it out today! Cannot wait ti take you all there.
Post a Comment