

As I watched the trees bend in the wind and listen to the hail bounce off the windows yesterday during a wicked thunderstorm all I could think of was those little baby Oriles out in the storm. Well my fears came true, one blew out! Our planned family outing to Johson's for a sweet summer treat turned into me and my mum driving this little guy to Henniker to a Bird expert. She said this little one should make it! I was so upset about it, I sure hope he does! I was kinda neat to get to see the baby up close that is for sure:)
3 comments:
Kate-you are a kind and giving person. I am sure that lady in Henniker with the big gray parrots, will take good care of that sweet little bird. Love to you.
Mom
Nice job Kate! Good thing you got to the baby bird before Brûlée..
Awwwe!! Kate to the rescue. Thank goodness you found the nest and were looking out for them. Great job.
Post a Comment