I always love it when June comes around!! I am such a summer person! Here are a few shots, one of my sweet Louisa, one of my new water garden I just put together today!! Along with my first Poppy Bloomed! Bring it on summer!!
Happy June to everyone! Looks like Louisa is moving through the stages of "Chicken Pox" with a sunny smile. Hope she continues to feel better each day. A beautiful poppy bloom and a bubbling water garden are sure welcomed signs of summer.
Louisa is feeling better, I thought we were in the clear....but she got a few new spots yesterday! So we are house bound for a few more days, which is fine, more time to play in the garden. Yes T the water garden is FUN FUN FUN!! You should get one, and super easy!
babe, great job this year with the flowers...every year you take it up a notch!!!can't wait until August when everything is in full bloom, so much fun...
6 comments:
Happy June to everyone! Looks like Louisa is moving through the stages of "Chicken Pox" with a sunny smile. Hope she continues to feel better each day. A beautiful poppy bloom and a bubbling water garden are sure welcomed signs of summer.
ohhh a water garden?? How cool! Thats something I hadn't though of. Looks like fun!-tanya Is Louisa all better?
Louisa is feeling better, I thought we were in the clear....but she got a few new spots yesterday! So we are house bound for a few more days, which is fine, more time to play in the garden. Yes T the water garden is FUN FUN FUN!! You should get one, and super easy!
Louisa looks like a big girl in that first photo! And feeding herself very well!
Yummmm. Love the Yo Baby.
babe, great job this year with the flowers...every year you take it up a notch!!!can't wait until August when everything is in full bloom, so much fun...
Post a Comment