Nanna knew how hot I was during all this summer heat, and brought me over this GREAT new pool. I just love to play in it, even if the hose water is a little chilly. I even try to drink from the hose!
Louisa is is built just like her dad! The last photo is what Scott would look like wearing a pink bathing suit HAHA!



7 comments:
A great way to enjoy the hot summer days. Louisa looks like she is having fun. She might even invite mom and dad to join her.
That bathing suit is adorable. It looks like you are gearing up for a fun summer!!
Auntie Diana
What a great pool- you have a great Nana Louisa!
I love the pool! It looks like it gives a lot of great shade too.
What a great pool!!! I fill Keira's early in the day and let the water warm up a bit from the sun!! by afternoon the water is nice and warm!
Glad she likes the pool! She is a beauty!
I just Love it! What a lucky little girl! I may just come over and stick my feet in if you will let me. You and Mom will have lots of fun with that one.
Post a Comment