I played the video and Halibut came running and jumped on my lap the when she heard Louisa. She is so cute. We miss her. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
very nice pictures.. The wordings that "God is in child" is true.. See how the child is laughing without any worries.. ===== mahe Social Media Marketing - 921137905.655656 http://www.widecircles.com
6 comments:
ahhh- such a cute laugh!!!! Its so funny seeing her pushing the cat around!-tanya
I am still learning how to post videos, well I did not mean to post the kitty part!! Oh well
She is so cute!!! I love her laugh.
I played the video and Halibut came running and jumped on my lap the when she heard Louisa. She is so cute. We miss her. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.
Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa
The cat part was a riot! She is so cute saying LaLa. Sarah wore the same striped onesie to bed tonight! =) Too cute!
Oh ya, what program do you use to make your videos? I like how you added the captions and the credits.
very nice pictures.. The wordings that "God is in child" is true..
See how the child is laughing without any worries..
=====
mahe
Social Media Marketing - 921137905.655656 http://www.widecircles.com
Post a Comment