Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun with the Girls!

Last weekend Louisa and I got to spend the day with Auntie Heather and Miss Monet! What a great time we had. Auntie Heather is looking so very cute!! The two girls played together so great. Monet was sitting pretty in Pop Pop New Toy Nelly Bell! One of Louisa's favorite things is to walk Rob on the leash. So very cute!!

4 comments:

Nana Farrell said...

They look like they are having a tea party. Teach them young! Love the new little toy, that what I want. Heather is looking so good, I bet she can't wait until September? Thank the good Lord, we haven't had much heat so far!

WildRose said...

Nana Farrell, Did you notice what outfit Louisa is wearing?? The one you got her!! IT is super cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was one of the best mornings I've had yet this summer!

WildRose said...

I wish I had gotten some pics of the two dogs playing down by the water!! Oh well, Rob loves to with Roxy!!!