Friday, November 06, 2009

Day 2 at Home

We have had a good day getting use to the new feeling of our family. Chet had a pretty good night mommy was pretty tired this am, and did get a nap in! Mike Fairy has been here in full force and Baby Chet will be happier tonight! I do forget how hard it is to change a newborn in the middle of the when you are so tired! We made it through the first night and was glad to see the sun. I did find Nanna and Louisa asleep together in the couch, well Louisa was on the couch, Nanna more or so alseep on the coffee table!! LOL I am glad I had her for the night, Louisa did need her help! Louisa wanted Baby Chet to sleep in her bed with her!!! It was very cute! Looking forward to a nice meal watching the C's then off to dream I hope!

2 comments:

LadyIrish said...

It was a pleasure to rescue Louisa from her midnight wandering and hug her until she fell asleep peacefully again. Monet made a welcome home sign too-will give it to you tomorrow!

K's Mama said...

He is tooo cute!!!!! Hope things are going smoothly at home and you are all settling in.