Heather, Monet, and Teelin headed down today with dinner for us! Stuffed Shells, salad, bread, brownies, and Mcnamara Chocolate milk! Was a yummy dinner. Chet is doing great, still a little tough to nurse but he is learning, poor guy gets very mad, which does not help the whole process! He is super cute, and is changing very fast, the outfit he wore home from the hospital does not fit anymore....makes me sad. They grow and change so fast. Louisa is still adjusting, she has good moments and not so good moments! It is a long day, and she is trying to understand what hit her little world! Nanna came for a visit this afternoon which always makes for smiles! Thanks again Nolwans for the grub!
Hope you like the pics (Diana :) )














3 comments:
these pictures are awesome!! You are good with a camera, kate, and producing beautiful children!! Love you!
Mom
beautiful!! Every day I see new pics and he is changing and changing. Look forward to taking the little guy off your hands next week for a few minutes!
Thanks for the pics:) I wish so much I could be there and smell him and hold him and help you! I love the outfit he is in when Kevin and Jill are holding him. He is adorable! Miss you lots!!!!
Auntie (x2) Diana
Post a Comment