It has been a wonderful few days getting to know our new member of our family! Chet is a sweet boy who is feeding and sleeping very well! We got home about two hours ago and are getting use to the the rhythm of our family, life is wonderful!
We're so happy for you! I never seem to get tired of looking at all these sweet pictures of Baby Chet. As soon as we get the crud out of our house I may be over to steal a snuggle :-)
5 comments:
Certainly an amazing experience, congratulations babe, you did great.
Congratulations!! He is beautiful!
What beautiful pics. I can't wait to see all of you! Sick at the moment so it may be a while, you don't need what I have. Love you all!
Wonderful, wonderful!
We're so happy for you! I never seem to get tired of looking at all these sweet pictures of Baby Chet. As soon as we get the crud out of our house I may be over to steal a snuggle :-)
Post a Comment