Friday, November 13, 2009

First Day solo

Well Scott headed back to work on this Friday the 13th! It went well considering Nanna took Louisa for most of the afternoon and make some yummy Martha Stewart Lemon cookies! Chet is doing well, still gulping milk when nursing, then he get gas, and gets mad, and the hiccups and a sore back for Mom trying to hold him upright while he eats! Makes for an interesting feeding....when it is 3 am! We are making due getting use to the no sleep think takes its toll, but I must say no matter how tired I am taking care of him is true joy...

3 comments:

LadyIrish said...

you are doing great!! Evan liked the cookies too-Louisa and I did not-did Scott like them?
Chet is beautiful-love the postings.

WildRose said...

Yes Scott loved the cookies!!

K's Mama said...

He totally looks like scott in that first pic!
We have the same issues.. only I have to feed Israel in a tummy to tummy upright position- he still gulps too and I have am doing block feeding and my supply has toned down. Maybe is a boy thing to gulp? I have to keep unlatching Israel and re latching otherwise he starts chocking!